Right,so after looking at the general Feminist Art Movement and the Guerrilla Girls a few ideas started going in my head which is a relief because I thought I had started to loose my ideas before I had chance to start the bloody project!
So feeling a little bit more ready to start the project my ideas that came from just looking at these influences:
Idea One
Take both inspiration from the Guerrilla Girls and Richard Hamilton's colleges and create a college placing women's heads on inanimate objects or do something similar to the Guerrilla Girls placing an animals head on a women's body.
Idea Two
Was a to make a sort of poster that was similar to the Guerrilla Girls that both had facts and a images that supported the statement e.g. the "Must Women be Naked to get into the Met Museum" - but instead make the message more relevant to today, e.g. female CEO's or female MP's.
Idea Three
To make a sort of evolution/progress image based the progress of women from the first feminist artist movement.
So with that little brainstorm I'll have to have a little experiment with photoshop or with old-fashioned collaging with magazines and glue.
No comments:
Post a Comment