Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Mean Words

This is going to sound a little weird but I first got the inspiration to do this during a night out in Sheffield - a bit of a strange place for inspiration to come but nether the less I went with it. 

While in the toilets in one of the night clubs I noticed the glorious toilet wall graffiti, you all know what I mean "Scott's a Prick," "Ashley's a slag" and "If Your Reading this then Your Gay!" - very sophisticated but you know what I mean. But I was interested in how people wrote all these harsh words for all to see, but no one will know who there talking about. 

Also I saw one or two guys passed out on the floor with writing on there faces - which never will not be funny - but it stayed in my head. 

So I thought that I could move on from looking at words that were physically on a face rather then hovering on a face. 

Looking a bit crazy here and a bit of a poor quality photo but it was gone one in the morning so let me off okay? 


After looking at my face I wanted to look at other features on my body.... don't judge my hairy legs either.



These were a little more focused/inspired by the "Don't Measure Us" - this is more on the insecurities I have myself about my boobs and how they are always desired to look better, or more unrealistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment