Friday, 5 June 2015

Starting Point for My Final Piece

I need to crack on with my final piece - So before everyone got on with their own thing I got snaps of them saying "First look grumpy, like a passport photo," then "Nice and smiley."

My plan is to have them hanging up back to back and have negative and positive words on either side, I want to have bright lights shining on the negative side, and have it dark on the positive side because - just as another feature suggesting that the positive things are never brought to light.

So here are the lovely photo's I have to work with.






Soooo...... with all these lovely photos I started to see how I can put the nasty and good words on the faces, due to feeling like a bag of poo I stayed at the Mac and used Photoshop. I asked everyone what they thought about themselves (faces in particular) and wrote it down so when it came to adding words to their faces I wasn't personally offending them.  But I thought it would be more effective if the mean words on everyone faces came from them because it just shows how picky we are forced to be with ourselves.

So I started playing around with font and positioning of text on the face, I didn't screenshot a lot of it so I haven't got that much to show you :/




More positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment