I was really looking forward to using tablets in life drawing today, normally I would be dreading it but by having a practice go with the Sketchbook app on my phone and my tablet at home I felt more comfortable and at ease with using it, I had done some figure observations outside of college but not all that good.
I really enjoyed how the drawings turned out on the tablet and I liked it a lot more than the other stuff that I have done so far, I mainly used the pencil and airbrush tool and changed the opacity to get a range of tones which helped when building the sketchers and improved the sketches.
I was really impressed with my proportions which is something that I wanted to improve on and in general I'm finding figures a lot more easier.
![]() |
| I think this is the worst of my drawings of the session, she kind of looks like she's face planted the floor and I think this has the worst proportions of the day. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment