Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Trip to the Capital - The Natural History Museum!!

The Natural History Museum 

The Natural History Museum I didn't think it helped with the art side of the purpose of this trip but it was nice to see the giant tree stumps and all the different exhibitions and........ I GOT TO SEE THE DINOSAURS!!! (Six year old me comes back out) They were cool, if I ever study bones again I will definitely us those photos and draw some bad-ass bones, also the photos that I did take I was drawn to them because of the interesting textures and form.
Welcome Dinosaur
Mammoth skull
Sabertooth Skull
Sabertooth
One Giant Ass Tree Stump
Swirly Fossil
Blue Whale Skeleton
When we left the building it had got a lot darker outside and the The Natural History Museum building outside at night looked really beautiful, the lights highlighted the beautiful arches and detail inside them - it looked a bit like Hogwarts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment