So with a nine inch square ruler as the set size of my squares I used a rotary cutter to cut out the many many square I needed - during this I learn that lining fabric is the devil, and even though its not as bad as silk or satin it still manages to slip and slide everywhere.
The great pile of cut out squares.
At a more reasonable time in the day I started to sew the square together - which took a grueling three hours and will never happen again.
The fabric is six squares in width and fourteen in length which turned out pretty well despite the slippy sewing.
Just to give you a sense on how big this really is I threw it over my bed and it was pretty damn big - my apologies if my bedroom looks messy but that's as good as it gets.
So this is all ready to be wrapped around and sewn on the frame when I get back to college - hopefully there enough but I think there is but judging from the size I think there more than enough.






.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment