The Arty Farty Diary

Scarlett Parry Foundation Diploma

Labels

  • Unit 7 8 9
  • FMP
  • Alternative Miss World
  • Artists
  • Unit 9 - Parade
  • Exploratory
  • Life Drawing
  • Folk Art Project
  • Visits

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Top Hat Google-ing

Even though I had made some more designs and I hadn't really made my mind up on what I was going to do with the top hat and I still felt like there was still some more designs I could draw up and explore, so I had a big Google search on top hats to get some inspiration.

Steam-Punk















Posted by Unknown at 05:52
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Alternative Miss World, Unit 7 8 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (93)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ▼  February (22)
      • Ready, Set... HAT!!
      • Padding the Hat Out
      • Making Playing Cards
      • Making Harlequin Fabric
      • Raiding the Market for Materials
      • Final Top Hat Design
      • Channelling the Madhatter
      • Top Hat Google-ing
      • New Ideas and Fattening the Hat
      • Wire Top Hat
      • Read About All About It - Newspaper Dress
      • Folk Art Final Products
      • Last of Life Drawing
      • The Liverpool Tate
      • Another Place...
      • A Walk on the Beach
      • The Walker Gallery
      • Walker Gallery - Modern Collection
      • More 3D Doll Designs
      • Allan Kaprow
      • A Bit of Everything
      • Jean Dubuffet
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2014 (34)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (1)
Travel theme. Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.