After last weeks success with embroidery I decided to continue with that and again really like the outcomes using different colors for the drapes really made the figures stand out but I must admit I got a little bit bored towards the end of the session, so I'll look at other ways of using fabric and embroidery in these sessions.
At Jon's suggestion, to speed myself up I used a different stitch to try and get the figure stitch quicker - at first it wasn't quicker but I thought that it definitely made the figure clearer to see and was more defined then the pieces I'd done with just a running stitch. However it wasn't as easy to stitch around angles and curves which made it a bit harder but it was a challenge and a chance to improve my needlework.
![]() |
| Didn't get a chance to start on this one but the original drawing wasn't all that impressive. |







No comments:
Post a Comment