For this design:
Since I'm planning on designing the front parts of the set so to make a 3D version of this design I had to make a model set for these 3D designs to go on.
I used the glue gun to stick the pieces down and glued the cut out pieces as a 3 layered set.
The Final Set Glued Together.
Even though I cut out an archway I thought it didn't sit all that well with the set so I didn't glue it in so it could be used as a removable feature if I make another 3D set.
I started on the decoration - simply just cut it out and glued it on with double sided sticky tape and on a larger scale it would be made by wood and then been screwed or nailed together.
Then I started working on the weird patchy design that would go on left of the set.
For the top of the right side of the set I had to make a diamond patterened part of the set.
The next step of the design would be to add the curtain dor the right hand side of the design - I cut out some fabric and used a glue gun to attach it.
I think the final model was a success and I really enjoyed making it in 3D.
I began thinking about further into the design - it seemed a bit of a waste to not utilise all of the set that I made, so I thought I would just draw and colour a simple background Idea that could add more detail to the model. So I just started drawing out random shapes and colouring them in bright colours but blues, purples, greens and orange kept appearing.

















No comments:
Post a Comment