With the fashion show just around the corner everyone is just darting around finishing there projects but I'm quite calm - the only thing I've had to change was the tightness of the elastic and I've finally tied the snagging pieces of wire away so they weren't snagging on my clothes when I go in the hat.
Also came a little late but I don't think I can go ahead as planned and just be a waddling hat - my head will have to peak out of the top the hat so my plan is to grab my bowler hat and use that to cover my head a bit so I don't look so boring at the top. I might have to steal face-paint from someone and get some hearts or diamonds painted on my face. I'm still planning on wearing my patent red Doc's and black jeans/leggings - so all ready for the show.
Lets hope I don't fall and roll off the stage!!!
After the Show....
I DIDN'T FALL OFF!!! YAY!! I was so nervous I told Heather that she would have to roll me off the stage if I fell off, but gladly that didn't happen. I was the very last person to go on and the first person to go on for the grand finale.... oh it horribly awkward but it wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be. I think I navigated walking in the hat pretty well and without anyone's help so the idea of coming out of the hat wasn't such a bad idea but I still let my face be as covered as possible.
Now I have to dismantle the thing before the dogs decided to destroy it.
I'll try not to cry.




No comments:
Post a Comment