Thursday, 12 March 2015

Thinking... Thinking.... Thinking...

After Fridays lesson I tried to be the personification of positivity today - as a group we looked back at our drawings and took it in turns to discuss our possible starting point for experiment and idea designs.

I decided after talking with my group that I will take to looking at the face designs that I made and possible look at costumes and extending that, masks. 

It was funny as we all came across our ideas by stroking our artistic beards, which was the red organza from the brim of my hat and we had a collective beard stroking-thought process - which was strange but worked.

Since I noticed that there was two distinct set of works - face-like shapes and random splurges that could be made into a painted a set. 

So I thought that I could develop different designs of masks but I also could make different set designs each week - and after a bit of design work and experimentation I could pick out which subjects area I could want to go down after figuring out which area I could have more potential work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment